Weird objects in the sky over Irvine, CA - Cedarville, AR - Cleveland Ohio

Case 1.

Witness statement: Saw a cloud casting a shadow from the sun. Thought it would be a good picture. Noticed a bronze white sphere descending. Took 3 consecutive pictures before gone.

When I went to view the pictures on a larger screen I saw the object. I verified it was not a lens flair as it moved in a straight line down. I am attaching the pictures. I can say I had a strong urge to take the pictures before i stopped to take them. Almost like I was told to take the picture. weird. Mufon case 60771 2014-10-16

Case 2.

Witness Statement: I notice a large number of con-trails that afternoon. I went outside and took two images of the sky which included the Sun. I had no idea there was anything different on one of the images.

I am familiar of lens flare and this could be doesn't appear to be. The other shot shows no such flair. I only noticed the spot when I went back inside and looked at the images on the camera viewfinder. The area was on the first image taken at 6:14 and not on the second image taken at 6:18. The time between the images was just short of 5 minutes. After I took the first image I went inside and pulled it up on the viewfinder then went back outside and took the second and that is why there is almost 5 minutes between them.

I am sure there must be a good reason for this but it just looks different or possibly real and this is the first time I have sent one of my pictures in for a second look. I didn't see the object so I can't answer some of the questions although it requires me to check a box. Mufon case 60777 2014-10-17

Case 3.

Witness statement: It was a Monday evening around 3:30-4:00 PM; I was picking my son up from school.

I noticed something bright in the sky which I thought was a second sun or even a planet as I took the pictures.

I didn't realize what I had gotten until later on in the week as I sorted through my pictures.

Then I realized I had got something very interesting.

At first I thought it was sun glare but as I looked closer it was not what I thought; it was amazing and it was huge so I decided to share this event with my friends, family and MUFON. 2014-09-14