UFO’s / Orbs Lit Up by Lighting Storm in Clarksville, Tennessee

On July 27th, 2014, at approximately 9:20 PM, I was photographing a lightning storm that was coming through the Montgomery County/Clarksville, Tennessee area. During my photography of this storm, I captured an object in several of my pictures that I could not identify. This object was not discovered until the next day (7/28/14) when I began reviewing and editing my pictures.

While looking at my pictures, I kept noticing a star like object directly in the center of several of the pictures. Initially, I believed this to be nothing more than a bright star, dust, or something on the lens of the camera. Upon further examination of the pictures (zooming in), I discovered that the object in one of the pictures was star like, but in the other pictures, it is more disc shaped (looking from the side).

Being a reasonable individual, I kept looking at these pictures and perhaps, at first, the object could have been plane or helicopter... or something from Ft. Campbell, but during the time the object was there (in all the pictures it is in) it stayed in the same location (position) and did not move.

Still being reasonable and looking for another explanation, perhaps the object was a satellite or the International Space Station. But the object seems to be below the clouds that appear in the pictures. But, after looking at some of my other pictures, the object no longer appears in any of them, only during a certain period of time.

As stated, the object hovered, and stationary in the pictures and after approximately 20 minutes, the object is gone.

 

The next event shows flashes of lighting expose Orbs hovering in the clouds.

The Orbs are not visible to the naked eye but caught on a high definition camcorder. The author of the footage, recorded on June 13, 2014, has not mentioned the location of this sighting.